Run by Danielle and Barbara from HypnoBambinos and Kelly from Modern Mummas, together we can give you an overview of the courses available so you have a better understanding. Lasting an hour and free we can answer any questions you may have.
Introduction to HypnoBirthing
During this taster session I will give an overview of:
- What HypnoBirthing is and how it can be of help to you and your baby.
- Experience relaxation techniques and learn how they can help you during labour and birth.
- How your birthing partner can have an active role and be supportive to you.
Introduction to Early Days Workshop
Maternity Nurse Kelly Ainsworth will give a brief overview of common concerns that as new parents you may have, giving you the chance to ask questions about anything baby related from:
- Breast and bottle feeding.
- Coping with lack of sleep.
- Wind, how to alleviate colic and managing crying.
- How our trouble shooting service works and the kind of support you can find locally if you think you may need it.
This gives you the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have so that you are knowledgeable about what hypnobirthing is and how it can be beneficial to you, your partner and your baby.
The session is on Thursday 12th March 2015 19.00-20.00pm. Spaces do get booked up quickly so please call us on 07545703818 or use the contact form to book and secure your space.
Kalmora Spa, Orchard House, Winchet Hill, Goudhurst, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 1JY