HypnoBambinos and Modern Mummas have now joined forces to give you even more choice and give you a remarkable package taking you from Pregnancy2Parenting! This special package consists of a complete educational antenatal course and a 2 hour early days workshop and is run by experienced Antenatal Instructors and Maternity Nurse who is also well experienced in breast feeding support, has been a nanny for over 16 years and much more!
So we are very excited to now be holding our popular Free Taster sessions at The Nursery on the Hill in Kings Hill! There will be regular sessions and classes are available to book!
Introduction to HypnoBirthing
During this taster session I will give an overview of:
- What HypnoBirthing is and how it can be of help to you and your baby.
- Experience relaxation techniques and learn how they can help you during labour and birth.
- How your birthing partner can have an active role and be supportive to you.
Introduction to Early Days Workshop
Maternity Nurse Kelly Ainsworth will give a brief overview of common concerns that as new parents you may have, giving you the chance to ask questions about anything baby related from:
- Breast and bottle feeding.
- Coping with lack of sleep.
- Wind, how to alleviate colic and managing crying.
- How our trouble shooting service works and the kind of support you can find locally if you think you may need it.
- An hour of Paediatric First Aid
This gives you the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have so that you are knowledgeable about what hypnobirthing is and how it can be beneficial to you, your partner and your baby.
The next sessions is on Friday 6th February 2015 19.00-20.00pm. Spaces do get booked up quickly so please call us on 07545703818 or use the contact form to book and secure your space.
£10.00 off a course when you attend!
Nursery on The Hill, 60 Gibson Drive, Kings Hill, ME19 4AN