- Within the programme mothers will learn methods to induce themselves into deep relaxation using simple methods to help stimulate the hormones oxytocin and endorphins, (the body’s natural anaesthetic and 200x more powerful than morphine!) and so can relieve the un-necessary pain during labour and birth.
- Prepares mother for labour and giving birth both mentally and physically.
- By releasing fears, and replacing the negative programming of labour (that we’ve all had instilled in us from an early age!) and replacing them with a calm emotions, mothers can feel more confident , in control and relaxed throughout labour and birth.
- Labour can often be shorter and more comfortable.
- Helps mothers remain calm even if the birth does not go to plan.
- Mothers can give birth and remember it as a calm and beautiful experience.
It is natural to feel anxious about birth, especially if you’re a first time parent or your last birth wasn’t how you had hoped.. But here you will learn how to replace those feelings with calmness, confidence and ready to take control.